Since its beginnings in the mid-1940’s, Camp Andrews has always been focused in introducing Jesus to urban youth.
Since our beginnings, we have expanded the camp to include plenty of space and opportunity to host weekend groups, retreat groups, church and youth groups, etc.
Overall, we believe that every child and person coming to Camp Andrews deserves the opportunity to escape the busyness of life and experience Christ in a new way.
"The first thing Andrew did was... bring Peter to meet Jesus." John 1:41, 42a (NIV)
Camp Andrews' purpose is to provide rustic, affordable camp facilities in a natural, Christian environment conducive to bringing urban youth to Jesus.
Statement of Faith:
We believe in...
- The Bible as the divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy and authoritative Word of God
- One God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His bodily resurrections and ascension, and His personal return in power and glory
- Salvation of repentant lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works
- The Holy Spirit indwelling every believer, bringing conviction, regeneration, and sanctification
- Equality of all people groups and the unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the church, the Body of Christ